SCHOOL ASSISTANTSHIP PROGRAM
Any bonafide student of BISU can avail of the student assistantship program during his/her free periods and off-school hours with a maximum rate per hour as prescribed by the BOR not more than 4 hours a day and 8 hours on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays but not to exceed 100 hours per month within the semester.
- The applicant must secure the application form from the Student Affairs Officer and ask recommendation from the Project In-charge/office head. The SAO will endorse the application to the Campus Director for approval.
- The official time for duty will be during their free periods and off-hours.
- Student assistant who renders services in the evening should be up to 9:00 pm. Should there be a need for extra service, he may be allowed to stay/sleep in school.
- Student assistant should be assigned in line with his course specialization as the case maybe.
- Student Assistant shall be paid monthly.